Tuesday, July 3, 2007

ants, Ants, ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!
There are ants everywhere!!!!!

I managed to kill them off in the bathroom with ease, but it's three days later and now they're all over the kitchen. They're crossing the floor in multiple lines! They're in the sink! They're up the side of the fridge! They're even in the oven!

And... I'm phobic of ants...

Seriously, one got in my eye once and I was blind for over a day in that eye. It's the worst pain I ever felt, and that includes the pain of my rotten gallblader when it went haywire and I had to have it out. Spiders don't bother me at all, but ants are my nemesis!

Anyway, I am trying to get rid of the ants without going near them.

Worse, I can't use normal poison because my cats might get sick. So far I have tried spraying them with Windex. If you use enough, it does kill them. But it doesn't hurt the new ants that soon appear.




So now I am trying something new. I have just put out two packages of Raid Double Control ant Baits. I'll let you know how it turns out. All I know is, it better work fast!!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sympathizing with you! Try Terro ant bait, much better than Raid. It's at Lowes or Home Depot. Use granules outside, too. We fight this battle every summer.