Sunday, July 1, 2007

Plans for the Day

Well, it's Sunday and that means I have a sink fulll of dishes that need cleaned, a backlog of dirty clothes to wash... and I have to put it all on hold to get ready to perform.

That right, today is the day that Betty's Band plays for the City of Lathrop's Birthday Bash in the Park. Frankly, I'm not in the mood, but such is life. It's really got more to do with the fact that it will be hot, and my allergies are already killing me. Besides, I'm bot a fan of singing outside. The acoustics are bad and it's hard to hear the monitors.

Well, before I can even do the park thing, I have to go next door to my parents' house to shower. Yes, you heard that right. I am showering at someone else's house because I have to replace my entire bathtub!

The stupid thing is cracked and leaking because it's a million year old cheap piece of plastic. Worse,I don't have the money to replace it at this moment thanks to the fact that I have to take four online classes this summer at $500 a pop to get my CLAD credential. Ah, the joys of lame teaching requirements.

More later, so stay tuned...

No comments: